Michelle Buckley

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

7 Things ... A Tag


7 things...

Thank you Beautiful Zaria ... My first tag ... and I got it
before I even had a blog set up :-) !!!! LOL !!!!

7 things I plan to do before I die:
Learn to play chess so I can finally play with my father
Ride in a hot air balloon
Learn to speak Spanish (for real, not just to get a passing college grade)
Be on Oprah (in a good way, not trying to do the crazed killer from jail interview)
Visit Paris, France and Italy and take in all the art and history I can
Lose 30 lbs (I know, I'll be darn near invisible ;-)
Ride on every amusement park ride in the US

7 things I can do:
Sing well in the shower and out
Write in an inspirational way
Play tennis (was told by an instructor I was ALMOST good enough to be a pro--no joke!)
Make everyone who encounters me feel at ease
Point out others' faults and in the next second get an attitude when mine are pointed out
Perform a mean Whitney Houston (pre-'crack is wack') impersonation
Play puzzles, word games and board games like no one's business

7 things I cannot do:
Be intentionally mean
Whittle a table out of a piece of wood (saw Chris Judd do it on tv's 'Help, I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Outta Here' -- impressive -- and JLo left him because...?)
Draw
Arrive anywhere on time
Not help a person truly in need
Live life without love
Yodel like Jewel (although I wish I could just to freak people out)

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
(actually 14 disguised as 7)
Strong moral fiber (honest, sensitive, compassionate, loyal, spiritual)
Handy
Likes to laugh and smile (not afraid to act silly)
Takes no mess/not afraid to speak his mind
Really close to the women in his family (indicates a capacity to love other women deeply)
Creative, intelligent spirit
Big Guy: Over 6ft, over 190 lbs with a big, passionate, confident, take charge attitude to match

7 things that I say most:
Whatever
Uhmmmm...hmmmm or Really? (said sarcastically)
Tha hell?
Honestly? (variation: Can I be honest?)
You/they/he/she need(s) Jesus
Just do you (variation: Embrace you)
I'll pay ya... (get your minds outha gutter)

7 celebrity crushes:
Shemar Moore
Denzel Washington (younger years)
Viggo Mortensen
Eve's Jason George
Ashton Kutcher (he's actually deep, when he ain't Punking folks....plus he's man-pretty)
Kanye West
Boris Kodjoe (pre-The Gospel haircut)

7 things I wish I could do over:
(added after original post**)
Relationship with deceased uncle (would let him know more how much I looked up to him)
Weight gain/loss issues
Dating "the bug" (he knows who he is)
Stay as athletic as I was when younger
More domesticated (master chef/master seamstress)
Pursue career as author sooner
Move out of the midwest

I tag BV Brutha! Go check out his answers @ http://bvbrutha.blogspot.com/
3 Comments:
Blogger Michelle said...

Melanie -- Thanks for stopping by. I'm gonna check out your site and add it to my list! I'm curious about who the mutual crush is. Maybe we need to just take a road trip and seek him out! (And no, your hubby can't come along!) Hehehe!

10:18 AM, October 19, 2005  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Wanted to visit you, and am so awed by your accomplishments!!!!
I love that you got tagged by Zaria. She is so lovely. Like Mel, I'm going read some other of your posts!!

~Deb

1:32 PM, October 19, 2005  
Blogger Michelle said...

Deb - I'm amazed by YOUR accomplishments. I wrote a big ole fan letter on your blog. You probably think it's from a crazed stalker! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you come back. I'm just getting started and just having fun -- don't make any "psych" judgements on me just yet! :-)

1:36 PM, October 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home