Michelle Buckley

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, November 11, 2005

A Little Sumthin' Sumthin' I've Discovered 'Bout Me ...A Tag

Discovery is a beautiful thing. There is no need for us to hide from ourselves and who we really are. Thanks to SoulSylence for tagging me. (R U who I think U R?)

Here are 10 Things About Me, I've Recently Discovered:

I'm humbled and honored by how people embrace my book, Bulletproof Soul and its characters.

I want to make an impact on people's lives - leave a meaningful legacy.

I want to travel more.

I love being outside on early Fall mornings.

I love listening to Christmas music year round and falling asleep listening to talk radio.

I can't put arbitrary restrictions (like age, race, location, etc) on whom I fall in love with.

I actually like to excercise.

I value my alone time.

I'm truly as young as I feel.

I love writing and truly want to dedicate the rest of my life to becoming the best writer I can be.


I tag BV Brutha, Optymyst, Sabledawn and anyone else who wants to participate! Share what you've learned...leave a comment here and let me know what things you've discovered recently about yourself.
9 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...

Tag, I'm it huh? I always sucked at this game as a kid.BUt here goes anyway.

1. I can step out of my comfort zone almost effortlessly as long as I understand what happens if I fail.

2. I've gone from being the fiery friend to being the calming influence.

3. The single biggest influence on my life is my daughter.

4. I feel I have 2-3 books in me, but don't know what they are about yet.

5. I like women way more than I like men.

6. The fact that I can't be intimidated is not a good thing.

7.I have an almost compulsive love of music.

8. I've been very spiritual for a long time, but too dumbto realize it.

9.It's time to fall in love again.

10. I have a unique writing voice, but it isn't mine.

3:54 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger OptyMyst said...

okie dokie, michelle, i will post on my blog.

i love the self realizations to which you have recently come. if all of us could do a little more soul searching, maybe our societies would be a bit more gentle.

3:59 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Michelle said...

Don't forget to put these on your own blog! #10 cracks me up! You have a unique writing voice that isn't yours? Care to explain?

3:59 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Michelle said...

Optymyst -- Amen -- soul searching is a good thing, but a lot of people try their damndest to avoid it. A friend of mine has a great favorite quote: "I'd rather you hate me for who I am than to love me for who I'm not." Problem with this is a lot of people don't realize themselves who they are. Can't wait to see your self- discovery answers!

4:05 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

You *ARE* amazing.


;)
Deb

12:14 PM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger Rose said...

I love reading about you...but exercising...I wished I loved it..

2:37 AM, November 13, 2005  
Blogger Michelle said...

Dr. Serani -- aren't you the pot calling the kettle black? I'm honored you think I'm amazing. Backatcha!

Rose -- St. Louie Mo is a hop, skip and a jump from me! I'm coming to get you girl, and we can go exercising together (hee). I like reading about you too! You're one of my blogworld idols.

7:14 PM, November 13, 2005  
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

I think that I have just come to realize that prayer really and truly works. It is making a difference in my life even as I type these words. I like your post and I also love mornings in Autumn. :)

10:04 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger Stacy-Deanne said...

We seem to have a lot in common other than being writers. Great list. It lets people know a lot about you. Your fans would be grateful to get a glimpse of their favorite literary star. You go, girl!

7:14 PM, November 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home