Michelle Buckley

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Whole World In Our Hands

I'm gonna keep it brief...I want to focus on the positive today and share with you this image, MOON DANCE, which I love. Someone that I care deeply about originally introduced me to this picture and it has been one of my favorite ever since. I associate it closely with one of my most precious life memories. Anyway...I love this picture because the positive, powerful image of the stick figure holding up the moon is a wonderful reminder to me that when it comes to life ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Thought for the day: During those times when we can barely hold up our heads because we feel so beaten down by life, it's important that we first look to God and then look deep down inside within ourselves because often when we feel we're at our weakest -- we'll discover we're truly strong -- able with HIS help to endure the weight of the world.

Please share your moments when you discovered anything & everything was possible. You never know who you may strengthen and encourage with your words.


Blessings and Happy February...
4 Comments:
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

beautiful picture and beautiful words.

1:37 PM, February 01, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

I recently learned that anything and everything was possible when it comes to who we love. TRUE LOVE DOES CONQUER ALL. When love doesn't come in the conventional package that we think it should come in, we have a tendency to think it can't be. But when we're really open to love, we often discover that the heart can't help who it connects with and falls in love with. True chemistry and sincere caring are hard to find -- and when you find it -- EMBRACE IT. (In case you're wondering -- yes, I'm a romantic. :-)

1:39 PM, February 01, 2006  
Blogger Brea said...

Great post. I like the painting too. Is it me or does that cloud seem out of place?

11:41 PM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Brea - I think the cloud is perfectly in place and adds to the overall message that anything is possible - even standing above the clouds!

12:53 PM, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home