Michelle Buckley

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, September 18, 2006

ON THE SAME PAGE

I'm looking forward to my interview with Dr. Maxine Thompson, author/Internet Radio Talk Show host LIVE at 8a CST on Tuesday, September 19, 2006. (Phone calls are welcome at: 866.472.5788.)

For those that don't know, Dr. Maxine's Show -- ON THE SAME PAGE -- provides exposure for entrepreneurs and the literary community. Her shows are heard live on Internet Radio via ArtistFirst and www.VoiceAmerica.com.

Maxine has interviewed the likes of Carl Weber, Eric Jerome Dickey, Omar Tyree, among others! When she interviewed me last year about my first book, Bulletproof Soul, I found her to be friendly, well-prepared, inspirational and very knowledgeable about the publishing industry. So I'm really anticipating spending an hour talking about all things literary with her once again!

For authors and entreprenuers who have done interviews with Dr. Thompson in the past -- tell me and the rest of the world about your experience. Or, if you're a fan of Dr. Thompson's tell me about some of your favorite shows! If you have the chance to listen to my interview take a moment and let me know what you think!

Also, if there are other Internet Radio personalities out there that you like and regularly listen to -- whether they talk about literature or other topics -- call 'em out and let us know about them.

Hope You Tune In on Tuesday!

As soon as I can, I'll post the 2006 interview here. Click here to listen to 2005 Interview.

The 2006 Interview will be rebroadcast on VoiceAmerica at:
Re-Airs: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 6:00 P.M. Pacific Time
Re-Airs: Friday, September 22, 2006 4:00 P.M. Pacific Time
Re-Airs: Saturday, September 23, 2006 1:00 P.M. Pacific Time
4 Comments:
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

Hello Michelle,
I'm going to catch it in the archives or one of the dates you listed.

10:13 AM, September 19, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

@ SB -- can't wait to see what you think!

3:12 PM, September 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was listening and girl you have became a pro on these interviews. I loved it all.

Claudia

5:45 PM, September 19, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Claudia, thanks for your comment. I love doing interviews!

2:49 PM, October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home