Michelle Buckley

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, October 06, 2006

CHRISTMAS IN OCTOBER

It’s never too late or too early to do some holiday shopping!

I now have an online store where you can obtain a variety of unique gift items for you, your family and your friends. To purchase some great gifts, visit:

Michelle's Store

Perfect for book clubs and other groups. Included on the CafePress.com site is Trippin’ and Bulletproof Soul merchandise. There’s t-shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, computer mousepads, clocks, stickers, aprons, book bags, calendars, journals, stuff for kids and more!

(And if there’s something you’d like that you don’t see –
just ask by sending an email to
prgalkc@yahoo.com)



Here's a peek at what you’ll find:



Order purchases online at www.cafepress.com/michellebuckley or over the phone. To order online, please have your e-mail address, password, and a major credit or debit card available.

For phone orders, call toll free: 1-877-809-1659. Also, have your item number and a major credit or debit card available. Phone orders can be placed Mon.-Fri, 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. PST.

Whether you order online or by phone, you are assured the following:
Information to track your purchase
30-day 100% money back guarantee
100% secure ordering
Fast shipment and delivery on most items in stock.


Trippin' and Bulletproof Soul merchandise is sold only on www.CafePress.com. Their address is:
CafePress.com
Customer Service Department
950 Tower Lane, Ste. 600
Foster City, CA 94404

3 Comments:
Blogger Rose said...

I just finished reading Trippin and I really enjoyed it. Thank you for the shout out in your acknowledgement. (I was so surprised)I hope you enjoyed the newsletter with your book featured.

12:15 AM, October 07, 2006  
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

The boxers look cool. :)Check you out with the apparel. *wink*

2:53 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

@ Rose -- I'm so glad you took the time out of your busy schedule to read my little ole book, Trippin'! I'm humbled that you liked it. I was happy to give you a shout out! You've been so supportive. Thanks for the help promoting my book. BTW -- I loved the feature on my book in your newsletter! I'd like to have a link to that newsletter feature on my blog site. Do you have one???

@ SB -- They used to have a thong but I couldn't find that. Trippin' and Bulletproof Soul thongs would have been lovely. (HEE) Just call me Phat Farm Part Deux. (Move over Russell & Kimora!)

5:20 PM, October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home