Michelle Buckley

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, March 02, 2007

Crzy Tag!

I’ve been tagged by my man crzytxbull and I’m passing the love to Gwyneth, Kimber An, and Rose.

What main lesson have you learned in the month of February?
Too many of us look to others for our happiness/completion. One has to look within for their own happiness.

What bad habit do you want to rid yourself of this month?
Procrastination. Waiting until the last minute to do anything is just one way of adding un-needed stress to life.

What are your favorite muses?
The beauty and simplicity of nature (hills in the distance, birds chirping, sunsets, sunrise, clouds in a clear blue sky); Music -- anything peaceful that can get my mind to wandering and get me in a daydreaming mood

Name one thing UNIQUELY DIFFERENT that you recently discovered about yourself?
Don't know how unique this is -- but it's something important I was reminded of. I’ve discovered for me having a balanced, peaceful life is of utmost importance -- I can't function on all cylinders without it. Also, I discovered if I’m not creating (writing)
I don't feel fulfilled.


What is your definition of passion vs intimacy?
Passion is something innately in you that you want...no HAVE...to express. Initimacy is something you make a conscious decision to share with another. It's allowing yourself to be totally vulnerable with someone else. It can be expressed in the physical and/or emotional form. But we have to be careful who we share intimacy with (whether physical or emotional) -- because not everyone deserves the honor of experiencing your innermost, vulnerable YOU.

What are you vibing too?
Vivian Green-Cursed
Vivian2-Emotional Rollercoaster
John Mayer-Waiting on the World to Change
Lizz Wright-Trouble
Lizz2-When I Close My Eyes
Akon-The Rain

Beyonce/Shakira-Beautiful Liar

What are your favorite gadgets?
I’m not a gadget girl.

What would be a perfect date with the person you're thinking of right now...A night of spoken words, comedy club, quiet resturant with dim lights, walk on the beach at dusk, an evening at home?
Right now, I’m in the mood for getting in touch with my inner child. I’d go play in a park. Swing as high as I could, so I’d feel like I was flying. Go round and round on a merry go-round and lay on my back, looking up at the stars as I laugh and talk my a$$ off. (Getting dizzy just thinking about it). Finally, I’d like to explore the park. I’d find the highest point in the park, climb to the top of it and watch the sunrise while holding hands with my date. It goes without saying ice cream, lots of laughter, playfulness, and affection would be a part of this date!

Last book read?
Is the Bitch Dead or What?

What would you re-name it based upon your perception of the storyline?
The Boomerang Effect: What Goes Around Comes Around

How many times a day do you look at your blog or the blogs of others?
Usually twice a day -- beginning and end of day.

Who's your favorite blogger or spot you find lurking around most often?
Don’t have a favorite blogger.

If you were to live the opposite sex for the day what name would you give yourself?
Zion

Describe yourself in 3 adjectives?
Helpful, real, tenacious

One goal you set for yourself for the month of March?
Get back to writing seriously. Complete novella due this month and finish Christmas screenplay changes for interested producer.

9 Comments:
Blogger Follow My Ink said...

Great answers. Your date sound like a lot of fun, I love some ice cream on a humid hot afternoon.

3:55 PM, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

I love reading tags and memes. Always makes me learn more about blogpals.

7:54 PM, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Gwyneth Bolton said...

I'll do mine when I get home. *grumble, grumble* :-)

Gwyneth

9:42 PM, March 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Book Trailer Video! I tried to e-mail you, but it bounced back! I have a contact for you, so please e-mail me! :)

2:23 PM, March 03, 2007  
Blogger Kimber Li said...

I did it! I did my 'Tagged!' entry on my blog.

8:58 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger Kimber Li said...

Hey, Michelle. I invited you to Gwyneth's Cyber-Launch at my blog, but the email bounced back to me! It's still at the top of my blog until the end of the day (3/9). Winner gets an autographed copy of SWEET SENSATION!

3:42 PM, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Believer said...

I was tagged too by crzytxbull. I wish you well with your goals this month.

2:07 AM, March 14, 2007  
Blogger Michelle said...

FMI -- i eat ice cream year-round, even during midwest winters! Keeps me in touch with the kid within!

Dr. Deb -- you're right. Tags and Memes are fun!

Gwyn -- gotcha back -- ha! :-}

Kimber An -- sorry I missed Gwyneth's cyber-launch. I was out of town for a funeral. But I tried to catch up after the fact! Looks like you all had a good time.

Rosemarie -- I saw your answers -- can't remember if I posted or not. Things have been a bit of a blur during the last week.

4:03 PM, March 15, 2007  
Blogger Rose said...

Finally I did the tag at my blog MIchelle.

11:08 PM, March 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home