Michelle Buckley

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, December 17, 2007

A Christmas Gift

 

Christmas MeMe +
Santa and his Reindeer Sing White Christmas



NOTE: Adobe Flash Player is required to view this "movie",
to get the player click get Flash Player


...here is the link to White Christmas2



Borrowed from Sheila Goss -- Welcome to the Christmas Edition of ME.

Here’s what you’re supposed to do and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy and paste into a new blank BLOG POST. Change all the answers so they apply to you. It’s the season to be cheerful!! So give the gift of yourself -- by letting your fellow bloggers get a peek inside of you! Feel free to consider yourself TAGGED.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Years! I think I covered them all :-) Whatever you may be celebrating this season, I hope it's wonderful for you and those you love!!!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Giftwrap

2. Tree–Real or Artificial? Although it's a lot of work -- for some reason I like the real thing. Reminds me of my childhood. If I do the fake tree thing, I have to have plenty of pine tree scent room refreshener

3. When do you put Christmas tree up?As a tradition, the day after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? After the first of the year.

5. Like egg nog? No

6. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I want a beautiful ornate one, one day.

7. Favorite gift received as a child? My puppy Choo Choo. He was a black and white cockapoo mix (LOVED THAT DOG!)

8. Hardest person to buy for? Mom, you know she'll like whatever you give her, but you're anxious anyway about getting her just the RIGHT gift.

9. Easiest person to buy for? Me -- every Christmas I always buy myself one gift -- cuz that way I know I will get at least one thing I definitely like.

10. Worst Christmas gift? Clothes that are too small. I once received lotion that someone had actually used -- the scoop mark was there for all to see. Don't ask...LOL

11. Mail or email a Christmas card? I like receiving Christmas cards in the mail. Like sending them via email.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? The Christmas Story, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Scrooged. Favorite Christmas cartoon -- Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends on the person, usually at the start of December. I avoid the stores on Black Friday like the plague.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? You know what they say...one man's trash is another man's treasure. j/k

15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? Sweet potatoes -- in any form -- meal or dessert

16. Colored or clear lights? Both

17. Favorite Christmas Song? Don't have just one -- fav Christmas cd is HE IS CHRISTMAS by Take 6 -- all acapella! LOVELY...

18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? Travel. I always go to see the fam either in Wichita or Texas.

19. Can you name Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Doner and Blitzen, Rudolph (Dang -- if Blitzen ain't a ghetto reindeer name.)

20. Angel or Star on Tree top? Beautiful black angel -- just like yours truly :-)

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning --the earlier the better. Just like a kid, I still wake my family up for the gift opening. SMH that I admit that.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Crowds at the mall! Having to get rainchecks when heavily advertised items are sold out.

23.Favorite Christmas memory? Since the time I was a little girl, my dad gave me $50 to buy Christmas presents. To this day, he still sends me that $50 "to buy presents!" :-) Parents...gotta love 'em.
2 Comments:
Blogger Gwyneth Bolton said...

Awww... what a sweet Christmas memory! I love it. Your dad sounds like a sweetie pie.

Gwyneth

11:06 AM, December 19, 2007  
Blogger Michelle said...

Pops is the best! I'm blessed in the parent category -- I must admit! Thanks for stopping by. Have a Merry Christmas Gwyneth!

2:50 PM, December 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home