Michelle Buckley

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Face of Hope & Change

Photobucket

YES WE DID!

Here he is . . . President-Elect Barack Hussein Obama, the new soon-to-be 44th President of the United States, the leader of the world's largest super power. Look closely. This is the face of a man that represents an amazing time in history. While the real work of getting our great nation back on the right path has yet to be done and his final legacy has yet to be written, may God be with President-Elect Obama , his family and all of America on this amazing journey, because Lord knows the road ahead will not be easy and the challenges we all face are daunting...

President-Elect Obama's Acceptance Speech.


No one is more excited than me about the history I am watching unfold and the monumental impact this man is going to have on generations to come. Just imagine all the young boys and girls last night who watched President-Elect Obama make his acceptance speech and thought to themselves (realistically!) that, "0ne day that can be me. There's nothing I can't be, have or do!"

I'm not even that old, but I must admit I never thought I'd see a black man nominated as President of the United States in my lifetime. I know personally that President-Elect Obama makes me want to Be Better. Want Better. Do Better. Multiply that by millions of people and just imagine the impact he can have; we can have . . . imagine this world and WHAT CAN BE . . .

Sam Cooke, got it right . . . A change is gonna come . . . no, retract that . . .
A CHANGE IS HERE!
Change has come to Washington. Change has come to America. Change has come to the world -- and its none too soon.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home